This product is available for pre-order. Your bars will ship February 2, 2021.
Gently exfoliate your skin with a little extra help from Mother Nature. Each bar contains a piece of natural pesticide free luffa sponge to help clear dead skin cell, unblock pores and detoxify the skin. The founder grew the luffa with the same care that she dedicates to crafting each product. Once your bar is gone, you can keep and continue to use the luffa sponge until it looses it's fibrous texture.
Three bar set includes the following scents: Citrus, Garden Mint and Lavender
Four bar set includes the following scents: Eucalyptus & Tea Tree, Citrus, Garden Mint and Lavender
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
For dull and dry skin types. Safe for sensitive skin.
BENEFITS OF INGREDIENTS:
- Luffa is a natural chemical free exfoliation option
- Exfoliate using the luffa to remove dead skin cells and promote glowing skin
- Increase blood circulation using the luffa to help detoxify
- Olive oil is rich in vitamins A, K, E, and D that help fight bacteria while hydrating and moisturizing skin
- Shea butter has powerful anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and anti-aging properties.
NO HARMFUL INGREDIENTS:
- No parabens or phthalates
- No artificial foamers
Never tested on animals. While MawAhh skin care products are handcrafted with some food grade ingredients, they are for external use only
Peppermint & Tea Tree Scent Handcrafted with: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Canola Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Activated Charcoal, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Essential Oil
Citrus, Garden Mint & Lavender Scents Handcrafted with: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Canola Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, mica, Sodium Hydroxide, Water, Essential Oils, fragrance
3.5 oz. (128 g)
Directions: Apply to wet skin, lather and rub luffa side of the bar in small circular motions onto skin. Rinse thoroughly. Allow bar to dry between uses.